- It gets you out of your comfort zone and teaches you about yourself (you’ll be surprised)
- Travel teaches you economy, politics, history, geography, and sociology in an intense, hands-on way no class will.
- It puts life in perspective
- You’ll make friends from across the globe (networking 101)
- It looks great on your resume (employers aren’t looking for mediocre, they’re looking for leaders)
- You’ll discover the world’s incredible cultural diversity
- You’ll experience places you never imagined existed
- You might learn a new language
- You’ll have incredible adventures (and stories to tell)
- Experience completely new cuisines
- Travel happiness is infectious (you’ll get to TELL YOUR STORY!)
Seeing the world provides an education that’s absolutely impossible to get in school. Fortunately, the school of travel is always taking applications, no entrance exam required. If you’re open and willing, travel will make you an incredibly more well-rounded human being. And that’s really the goal, isn’t it?
Who Are We?
With 28 years experience with international sports tournament travel, USAAI has grown to be one of the oldest and most respected sports travel organizations in the country. What started with one baseball team has grown to 10 different sports, with tens of thousands of student-athletes visiting more than 25 different countries.
Follow Us On Social Media
WHAT OUR PAST TRAVELERS SAY
“I was able to not only play with people from all over the United States but I was also able to become a part of a diverse family. I got to see and play with numerous different styles of lacrosse and people and play top teams from Australia that not only taught me how to be a better player but gave me advice and information to take back to (my college) next season.”
“Traveling as a coach with USAAI has been the experience of a lifetime, not only having the opportunity to coach my own players, but to coach and interact with players from other schools and international athletes has been such a valuable and enriching experience. USAAI does an amazing job mixing competition with cultural experiences in these amazing countries around the world. I feel so lucky to have been given such an opportunity.”
“This was my second consecutive trip to Amsterdam with USAAI taking a men’s team to compete. It was fun touring another country, getting to coach different players from around the country, and competing against volleyball players in the Netherlands. I will treasure the time spent overseas learning and enjoying the game of volleyball.”