June 28 – July 7, 2020
USA Athletes International has been selected as the sponsoring organization to represent the United States in the 2020 Prague Cup. This tour is slated to take place June 28 – July 7, 2020.
USA Athletes International is responsible for the selection of the coaches and athletes that will be on the US team. Keith Lindgren (Morningside College) has been selected as the coach. We are working diligently with Lacrosse coaches across America to gather recommendations identifying quality individuals to represent the USA as both player and ambassador on this 16-player roster.
Team members are responsible for raising or paying $4,498 to cover their share of the team’s expenses as set forth by the NCAA, NAIA, & NJCAA with respect to the Foreign Tours guidelines. Keep in mind that USAAI has fundraising programs in place to help you achieve your goal. The information included here will give you the basic details of the tour. If you choose not to be a part of this team please let the Program Coordinator know and they will remove your name from the invitation list.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN PRAGUE:
Tour Classification: Competitive Tournament
Tour Highlights: Karlštejn Castle, Prague Castle, Terrazin Camp, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Astronomical Clock, Jewish Ghetto
Tour Overview: One of the best run and most competitive tournaments in all of Europe. Utilizing both grass and turf fields this tournament usually has a great variety of teams from other nations as well as a couple of US teams. A great athletic and cultural experience.
For the players, coaches and supporters that travel with USAAI, we have one main goal:
To make your experience the best possible, athletic and educational opportunity you have ever been a part of. These tours are not ONLY about the sport, they are designed to give the participant the opportunity to learn about their sport, themselves, and the world they live in.
If you do not see any specific question you have addressed on this page, please email us your question at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 913-397-9024. We will be glad to get you the information you need.
What’s Included In The Cost Of My Trip?
- Round trip airfare from the team’s gateway city airport
- International airport and hotel taxes
- Service fees
- International hotel accommodations
- Meals and Tours as outlined in the itinerary
- International & USA Basketball sanctioning and approvals
- An experienced and knowledgeable tour manager and coaching staff
What’s NOT Included In The Cost Of My Trip?
- Connecting airline ticket to gateway city
- Fuel Surcharges instituted by the airlines
- Passport fees
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Individual medical insurance (Primary)
- Customary tipping (Bus drivers, etc.)
- Travel insurance (Recommended)
- Personal items such as gifts, telephone calls, snacks, drinks, etc.